Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Need God

You know how sometimes you listen to a Bible Study or read the Bible and you realize i am a horrible person and i need God so much more. Well that has been my life the last few days and most of the things are things that i have read and heard a million times in my life but i have just been realizing lately the truth to it and learning how to really apply it to my life!

It's amazing how the simplest thing sometimes will hit me and i go oh my gosh and it changes my view on everything! that is what is happening lately. I need God more!!

Praise the Lord He is so faithful to always teach us!!

BTW if you have not heard about this software yet it is amazing and free there are so many bible study resources on it! but i don't think it works with mac yet sorry!

http://www.theword.gr/en/

check it out

No comments: