Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lucha Libre

I just got back from jr high summer camp! It was totally amazing! The Lord worked in so many ways! The theme this year was lucha libre and basically all about spiritual life being a battle! We are always wrestling against the enemy! But the Lord has made us more than conquerors!

He has the Victory all we have to do is surrender to Him and He will fight! Amazing!

I miss being a part of the Jr high! It was such a blessing to be there! I want to be part of the jr high ministry and the high school ministry they are both amazing and I have a heart for both! It's awesome to see them grow up and to see the Lord working in their lives!

Ugh... I wish I could split myself into parts so that I could be a part of all of the ministries! There are so many things that I want to do but it's hard knowing exactly where the Lord wants me! I need to just wait on the Lord and pray and see what He wants me to do!

No comments: