Tuesday, October 7, 2008

for rachel


so rachel informed me that i never post anything mostly because i never knew anyone was actually reading so here you go rachel i love you


so the wedding was amazing it was so much fun!!! i love the shachah boys! josh, earl, brenden and steven, all amazing!!! steven baby is so cute he showed me so many pictures it was awesome! anyway totally fun i loved it


my uncle died that same night as the wedding that was really hard but the Lord is doing an awesome work in my life now and i am totally excited to see what He is going to do! they had an open casket funeral wierd why do people do open casket things i think it's so strange adn now when i think of him that's the picture that i remember i don't want to rememeber him like that ugh!


um yea that's it i guess oh the picture is my uncle bob (the one that died), uncle bill (lives in san fransisco area), my mom, and my aunt katherine (lives in atlanta)

1 comment:

Rachel was like.... said...

wahoo! your amazing. im so glad that god is doing great things in your life. praying for ur family