Friday, October 24, 2008

MCRD!!!

today i had to work at 6 as usual but i only worked an hour so that was awesome!! basically i sat and read a magazine and got paid for it and then went home! it was actually kind of nice!
(not great picture sorry it's from my phone)
After work i went down with melissa to the marine corp recruitment depot in san diego. Christian graduated bootcamp it was so exciting! i have been praying for him for so long it's awesome to see that the Lord is so faithful and helped him get through the 3 months! i am so pround of him! it was such a blessing to be able to be there!!!

also i got to talk to my friend Kristen last night it was such a blessing! the Lord is totally doing a work in her life even if she doesn't see it! i love when i get to talk to her i wich i got more opportunities to talk to her more i miss her!
and the Lord is teaching me alot about myself and a lot about His calling on my life it's amazing!!

No comments: