Monday, November 3, 2008

broken phone=chaos

i never realized how much i depend on my cell phone! well i don't really but i do.

you see i can go all day without it no problem i have left it home before and well i'm not the kind of person that has to turn around right now and go get it. i'll just do without it for the day. i honestly dont have that many people call me so it's not that big of a deal. however this weekend when my phone broke it was kind of a big deal first of all i had no numbers so everyone needs to give me theirs again if you ever want me to call you. so that raised a few problems.

so my phone fully died on sat. well sunday was the time change of course i rely on my phone for time and my alarm so getting up sunday morning was going to take some work. i plugged my alarm clock in which of course was not set to the right time any more so then i had to search the house trying to figure out if the clocks were already set for the next morning or not. (my dad usually sets them the night before) it was crazy

anyway i ended up waking up on time with my alarm clock but it is going to cost $50 to get a replacement phone from verizon which is rediculous so now i am waiting until dec 23 which will end up dec 27 because of christmas eve and christmas to get a new phone cuz then it will be free so right now i am using my moms personal phone which just leads to more problems. why? well because i have no numbers and i have no idea how to use her lovely phone ugh... anyway that is my crazy story for now so if you need to get a hold of me i have a diff number until dec when i can get a new phone and go back to my old number kind of confusing!

what did we do years ago when we had no cell phones?

No comments: