Friday, November 7, 2008

hair fun

yay christian!! to bad he is making a funny face!! oh well!


so this is what happens when i have a little to much time on my hands and a semi new hair cut!!



ok so it looks a little gross it took a lot of wax to make it stay long enough to take a picture but it was totally fun!!!! and well i have always wanted to have a mohawk! maybe i should do it for real i have tons or random pictures of shaping my hair to do awesome things it was fun!!


oh and i took my amazing dog to the beach today with my dad it was awesome! by the way she can now bark n comand it's awesome!

2 comments:

Liz said...

oh jessy, you are wonderful! hahaha!

Brittany Anne said...

Hey! When can we go "blading?" Have you and Jessica lifted the ban on me joining you guys until you're pro? Cause... I think it would be fun to go!