Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Final Day... BEAUTIFUL

Alright first i would like to share a couple of pictures from yesterday that were on my dad's camera...

Yet again more icicles because they are so cool!!
While we were getting ready to switch rooms i walked into my grandparents room to see what i could help with and this is what i saw!

Yes my grandpa puts each change of clothes (underwear, socks, pants, shirt) in an individual bag! It was hilarious i guess it saves time deciding what to wear and what's clean haha!

And of course as promised the coyote! it was so cool it was just walking down the road! Amazing!
So today was my last day i come home tomorrow (tear)
So in the morning my parents and grandparents came out with me! it was fun!
My grandparents went in before lunch so we stopped at the mid-gad restaurant to eat.
While we were there eating and relaxing my mother decided to take a nap! she was tired after all the complaining she was doing!

She will probably kill me for putting this up but whatever!! :)
Then we went out to mineral basin which is on the back side of the mountain! it was beautiful!
and as you can tell sooooo... crowded:)


The run that we normally came down was closed because of avalanche so we had to go down this crazy steep run! it doesn't look quite as bad from the picture!



The powder was really deep so when my mom fell it took her forever to get back up! While i was waiting i was getting really hot in the sun so i decided to lay down that cooled me off perfectly!!





The powder was so thick after the last few days of snow. If you fell down sometimes it was nearly impossible to get back up it was crazy!

In all it was a great trip! and no broken bones! ;) I don't know what everyone was so worried about!

Now it's back home and back to school sadly!! It's funny going away for a week really makes me miss my friends and church! I'm glad to be going back to those but not to school!

4 comments:

*Blah Blah Blah* said...

we're super glad to have you come back home to us!!!

Sera Nelson said...

Oh Mom.... Always being the silly one

Magdalene Barbara said...

we missed you! and i love your mom!! ahah!!

Refugee JR said...

I LOVE TREES.