Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Grandparents are Hilarious!!



This is the absolute clearest it has been all day look i can actually see the mountain man i hope my dad brings his sd reader tomorrow and i can upload some pictures from my camera...

Today has been beautiful day! i love the snow! every part of it! so i didn't get to go out and snowboard today but i have had a very enjoyable day so far!!

I love my grandparents they are hilarious!! I understand now where my cousin Cameron and i get our OCD from!! my grandpa has to have everything perfect... he has gone down to check on the car about 10 time in the past 2 days to make sure that it's still there, to make sure it's not so packed in with snow that we won't be able to get out and well who knows why else he just does :) oh and he brought his wii so last night we hooked it up and did some bowling! it was fun!!

my grandma on the other hand every time i turn around she is rolling her eyes because of some strange thing my grandpa did! it's so funny to watch her reactions to his OCD things!! I love it! She has been writing her memoirs so every few minutes or so she goes oh did i tell you the story about... it's very fascinating i had learned alot for sure! haha and she of course doesn't know how to use a computer very well so i taught her how to double space without having to hit enter at the end of each line oh my gosh was she ecstatic!! it changed her life I'm sure! :)
They are also the most amazing Christians ever!!! I love it! this morning we did our devotions together and it was so awesome to hear what they had to say and how much they love the Lord!! Almost the entire week all we have talked about the Lord and how faithful He is and what He is teaching us and has been teaching us!! My grandma praises the Lord after everything! even little things like being able to walk stairs! It's also really cool to see their view on things like worship and CCCM and stuff it's very interesting!!

We just hung out this morning then hit the gym before lunch and then went swimming after lunch and now are just relaxing probably going to play some more wii something tonight!! my parents fly in tomorrow so that should be fun too!!!
oh and check this out it's so cool!

2 comments:

Nina49a said...

HI Jessy Girl! Sounds like your having an amazing time. I've never been snowboarding or skiing!! Can u even believe that? What kind of American am I? Your grandparents sound adorable. I pray that I am like them when i get old!...actually I pray that I never get old....but anyways!
We have a lunch date when u return!

Sera Nelson said...

So... Adrian is OCD... and I already roll my eyes at the things he does... so that made me laugh out loud thinking about how we are gonna be funny old people like that .... hahah I love them so much too ! And wii bowling... did you know you can put a spin on the ball if you twist your wrist as you let go ? Cool beans ! hahah and about grandma and the double space thing hahah wow.... you should teach her how to use a blog, that would be a good one to read huh ?!?! hahah !