Thursday, August 6, 2009

Denali

Tuesday we went on a paddle boat tour it was fun I guess the best part
was seeing the sled dogs and watchig them practice. They are really
fast I think we should hook daytona and Cali up and go :)

Then we went to a gold mine place and panned for gold. It was pretty
sweet I got 12 dollars worth of gold sweet :)

Yesterday we took a train to denali national park. Then we took a 7
hour bus ride into the park to look for animals. It was way to long
and not enough animals. I don't think I would suggest going on that
tour. We saw caribou, foxes, bears, rabits and bears. Not really worth
the boric bus ride.

This morning we got up early and hiked up a mountain it was really
steep I think t wasn't realy a hiking path more like a run off for the
snow. It was fun and a lot of work.

Now we are waiting to board the bus to go to talketana. I guess that's
where the start the hike to mnt mikinley.

I'll try and post pictures soon!

No comments: