Monday, December 7, 2009

Time in the Word with a Friend!

Today I got to have coffee (well tea for me) and fellowship with my amazing friend Johnna! She is such a blessing in my life. I have only know her for a short time but I feel like the Lord has really done alot in that short amount of time!

Anyway we thought we would do a little Bible study together so we opened the word and started talking we read Hebrews 4:9-16! I was so blessed by the entire time we spent together just talking about the Lord and the blessings that He has for us even though we don't deserve it. It was awesome!

We really spent time meditating on the importance to taking time to rest in the Lord! reading the word and being refreshed does so much for us! it helps us see our need for Jesus and the sacrifice He made! It makes us see how humble He is and how great He is!

I was so blessed by it! my encouragement is grab someone and go meditate on the Lord this week. Sacrifice a little of your time to spend with Jesus and encouraging a fellow believer!!

No comments: