Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Perfect conditions Perfect timing!!

Alright today has been absolutely amazing!! I only did about 3.5 hours because i didn't want to wear myself out the first day! so i took it easy!


The conditions were perfect! there was just enough snow falling that it wasn't freezing cold and there was the perfect amount of powder that i could go down smoothly!! And there wasn't very many people which made it so nice not to have to dodge them all!!


I think sometimes I enjoy doing things alone more than doing them with other people! It gives me tons of Jesus time which is always awesome!!

I was able to go at my own pace and just relax it was so nice! exactly what I needed!!! The Lord showed me and taught me a lot today which is totally exciting and I a ton of time to just spend in communication with Him!


So if you have anything that needs prayer send it my way i have a lot of time to pray for it! I am so blessed that I was able to come!


No it's off to eat dinner and then my grandparents and I are going to do some bowling:)


alright so because i don't have my sd reader i am forced to take pictures with my phone and then post them so they are nothing compared to the real thing although regular pictures don't really compare either! :)

Hope you have a blessed week!

No comments: