Thursday, March 25, 2010

God and Time



God totally expanded my time today! I was so overwhelmed this week! I had so many tests, papers, and projects due this week. I have actually been working on my projects and papers last week and all week (I usually do them last minute). Even though i had been working really hard all week last night I still did not have everything done. I was so exhausted last night that i finally just went to bed and decided I would finish it in the morning.

I prayed before going to bed that the Lord would expand my time and that i would be able to finish the projects and still have time to study for my 930am class.

I got up early and started working my projects to my surprise I was able to finish the first one pretty quickly. I even had time to make breakfast and study while I was making it and eating. After my test I had time to go back home before my 1230 class and finish my other project. I finished everything by 11 and had a full hour free. I kinda freaked out a little thinking i really don't have anything I have to do right now. So I worked out :)

It's exciting to see God providing the time to do things and helping me finish things.

God really does care and He answers prayers!

No comments: