Monday, February 23, 2009

Atlanta

First I would like to apologize for the length of my last few blogs! sorry they are way long i guess i have just had a lot to say! anyway!

so this weekend i flew to Atlanta Georgia to visit my aunt! it was way fun!! i left sat morning and got back today so i really didn't spend very much time but it was much needed rest!

So Sunday my aunt and i went to church! I love going to church in different places and hearing different pastors speak! anyway we got there are she had me sing with her in their choir! it was totally fun!! i haven't had that much fun singing in a really long time!
After Church we went to Stone Mountain it was a perfect day to be outside well aside from being freezing cold! but we had a lot of fun walking around and eating!!! We ate at this southern home cooking restaurant it was awesome! and they have hand tossed rolls literally! they toss the hot rolls at you!

It was beautiful there!! i love the trees and the woods/forest kind of a feel!!!

Then we went back to the house to relax it was so nice not to have to do anything for the weekend i read an entire book amazing!!! They had 2 cats that were very cute! this one looks kind of creepy cuz well my cousin was holding it down and put a little crown on it's head you would be mad to!!

And then i cam home! today super early! i woke up there at 5am which is 2am California time! crazy!!!!

The entire plane ride there and back (4.5 hours each way!) I studied for school it was actually really good study time and i now don't have as much to do today and tomorrow so nice!!

All in all it was a great trip and i had a great time relaxing!! wish i could do that every weekend!!

3 comments:

Melissa Ashley said...

the picture of the railroad tracks is really pretty. glad that you had a fun weekend. :)

Boot Camp at 50! said...

Sounds like a great trip. I wish I could do that every weekend as well!

Nina49a said...

How fun! I love that they totally just stuck you in the choir...thats awesome. I've been to some roll thrown' eats in Missouri, they all wore suspenders and carried huge pots of food around their necks like a drum....Ahh yes...I love California.