Friday, February 27, 2009

Please Pray!

every 16 minutes, someone in the United States takes their own life

I have had a few people in my life that have committed suicide or attempted to but i didn't think that someone in my family would.

Last night when i came home from church my mom told me that my cousin Skylar (kind of cousin she is my aunts brothers daughter) attempted to hang herself. They were able to find her before it was to late. They resuscitated her and got her to the hospital.

I ask that you please pray for my family and especially for Skylar. And that you pray for the millions of people everyday that deal with depression and thinking about suicide!

If you or anyone you know is thinking about taking your own life talk to someone about it there are many people that are waiting to talk. You can call 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK and talk completely anonymously.

1 comment:

*Blah Blah Blah* said...

Oh Jessy im sorry to hear that i will pray for her and her family. They found her in time for a reason and lets just pray that God uses this for good :) love you