Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Word

So i can't remember if i had ever done a post on this or not so if i have please forgive me but i just got really excited all over again!

Have you heard about the word software? it's awesome and completely free!!!

My grandpa gave me a copy of it and I totally love it!
I am always looking for new Bible resources! and i love finding ones that work really well for me while i am trying to study the Bible and understand things! so i love my expository dictionary and my concordances and my commentaries are always good!
But when my grandpa gave me this to play with i was totally amazed! It's basically all of my other resources combined on my computer which is way easier than bringing books around places here are just a few of them...
and yes i have more oh not to mention how man versions of the bible i have and go to
So anyway this software has practically every version in every language and tons of commentaries and cross references and Greek meanings and search functions and so many other awesome things! you can even add your own notes in and stuff!

so yeah it's really cool and you should check it out! the only problem is that is not yet available for mac so sorry all of you have mac and can't use it!

follow this link:
http://www.theword.gr/en/
I hope you enjoy it I do!

No comments: