Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My relaxing day with Allison!

Yesterday was such a blessing!

As my first school budget closure day I decided I was not just going to sit around bored all day!

So I decided I would go down to San Clemente to get Pedros and just hangout for the day! So I asked Allison if she wanted to go with me!

Well the day started out amazing! I took Daytona down to the beach to go for a run at 600am it was amazing! It was the most perfect morning!



I picked Allison up around 11 and we started our drive down to get lunch. We at Pedros which was amazing!!!




Then we headed down to oceanside/carlsbad to go to the beach. It was so nice to just relax in God's beauty and hangout with Allison. Then the Lord totally did something awesome for Allison! I am totally excited for her and can't wait till she moves down and I can go visit her!

Anyway the day ended up being very relaxing and refreshing!

No comments: