Monday, March 2, 2009

School advising

So i went and saw my advisor today! I hate when i talk to an advisor and totally forget to ask all of my questions oh well!! but she said that i should add a Child Development and Family Studies major to mine. therefore double majoring and looking at it i only have to talk 3 extra classes in order to do that so i have really thinking about it! I guess i will pray about that this week and maybe i will do that it would be good i guess! but she also said i would probably have 4 semesters left but looking at the classes and stuff it doesn't really make sense to me so i guess i need to go back and talk to her about that and see where she gets that from! whatever! at least i have all of my general ed done!!!! and now i have to start looking for an internship ugh!!

No comments: