Monday, March 30, 2009

18 degrees!


that's right it is 18 degrees here but because of wind chill it feels like 3 degrees! crazy!!

And of course when we got here all of my shoes are packed in my bag and i only have my rainbows oh well walking in rainbows in the snow sounds like fun!!

and the forecast is snow showers all week and through the weekend!! looks like it is going to be an amazing week!!!!! yay!

So we arrived here safe and of course as soon as i sat down i realized the thing i forgot so far was my sd reader so i won't be able to really post pictures until Thursday when my dad comes and hopefully brings his sd reader! ugh oh well!

So i unpacked and then ran the stairs (which were freezing btw)! so yea looks amazing so far I'll have to take some pictures and post them Thursday or Friday!

No comments: