Monday, March 23, 2009

Birthday weekend!! So blessed!!!

So this weekend was very eventful!!
Friday was my birthday which was fun!

i went and worked out with my mom in the morning we walked to the gym worked out and then walked home it was nice to do cardio outside instead of walking on the treadmill or doing the elliptical!
then i met Lindsey Gatlin later in the day and we went to Disneyland! it was totally fun but it was so crowded that we only got on one ride! but we had fun anyway!
then i came home and cleaned the house and made enchiladas and 7 layer dip! which tasted so good! And a bunch of my friends came over and hung out and ate food!! it was fun!!
sat morning
i met Lindsey at 730am and we drove out to Murrieta for a teens in crisis seminar!! It was so amazing and i learned so much and Lindsey and i had some great fellowship! i love her! she is amazing!
I had to leave the seminar a little bit early so that i could meet Rebbecca at the bible college. We were singing in the coffee shop for women's retreat. We also lead worship for the Afterglow that night which was a total blessing! it's so amazing to be able to be used by the Lord in so many ways!!! i am amazed everyday that He would choose someone like me to do His work. AMAZING!!!
Sunday was even more amazing!
Pete asked me to play a song a church which of course made me freak cuz i had nothing prepared or even thought about. Thankful a week earlier I had lent a few of my songs to max so that he could make copies for himself. One of the songs was At the Cross so i played that. It was so powerful!! The Lord really used it in my life and others said that they were really blessed by it too! At the end of the study when Pete did his usual altercall a ton of people came forward! it is so amazing to see the things that the Lord is doing in our church!
Then i took my cousins on a tour of my school which was fun!
then went to my theology class!
and then we had family dinner at pizza d oro which was tasty as usual!!!
it was a pretty great weekend! now i have this week and then i go to Utah for the week!!! yay! spring break!

No comments: