Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Love is Stronger than Death

So for some reason camp was well different than normal. I felt like the whole thing was just different! It was good I loved my cabin all the girls were awesome i have had all of them in a cabin either for Jr high or high school camps before so i knew most of them! we actually slept which was really weird for a camp! and i went snowboarding all day Saturday which i guess made things a little weird to!

The Lord really spoke to me to! He showed me more of my calling and who He wants me to be. It's always exciting when He makes things more clear to us! He really showed me how important it is to always be be focused on Him and to be seeking Him in everything!

Last night was the hospital ministry again! Last week Kate and i met this guy charlie at saint Joesph's. the next day he was having brain surgery so we were able to pray for him and encourage him. So this week Kate and i were planning on going back there to talk to him more. When we got there we called because we had not heard from him all day. We found out that he was in ICU and had gone through another surgery. We weren't able to visit him but we did drop off some pictures for him. So hopefully he is doing better today and maybe we can go back one of these days to see him.

No comments: