Thursday, December 11, 2008

Amazing Beauty!!

Ok so i have to admit that picture is not from this mornings sunrise and actually today's was way better.

Anyway sunrise is my absolutely favorite time of the day! i can't believe so many people never see it their entire life!!

It's so cool cuz usually the mornings that i feel the worst and hating life the Lord provides the best sunrises!! I love it!


1 Chronicles 16:29
"Give to the LORD the glory due His name;Bring an offering, and come before Him. Oh, worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness!"

1 comment:

Rambling Robot said...

I have to agree with you 100 percent that sunrise is the best time of day. It ALWAYS makes me happy. For some reason it always get me in a worship mood too. I think it has something to do with the tremendous blending of texture and colors as if the sky was God's canvas for us to enjoy. Sometimes all i can do is stare at it and say "Wow"....