Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Decorations

so my dad and i decided that we wanted to decorate the house to day for Christmas! Every year my mom puts tons and tons of Christmas stuff all around the house like way more than anyone would ever need in a life time it's ridiculous so my dad and i decided we are taking over that's it so here's how it looks



Awesome right?? :)

Alright so really that's not how we are decorating we just wanted to see my moms reaction because my grandparents were coming over and we figured she would die! She totally laughed and then said really take it down :)

but really she leaves Tuesday and comes back the 23rd so really have the freedom to decorate however we want and we are going with as little as possible I'll put some pictures up when we finish for real!

1 comment:

Nina49a said...

I personally love your...um grass-roots....ur...Organic Decorating! you ould pubish a magazine!...
"Organic Decor by jessy... and dad"