Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Lost Friend

One of the worst feelings in the world is when you lose friends to the World.


I recently found out that yet another one of my friends has walked away from the Lord and is now following completely after their flesh.
It seems in my life that this happens all the time! People that i think are so on fire for the Lord and that the Lord is doing and going to do great things through all of the sudden decide to do whatever they want and give in completely to their flesh.
I try and try to talk to them and if you know me at all i am a very upfront honest person (I'm working on doing it in love) but if you are messing up and doing things the Lord does not approve of i will usually confront you on it. Well that typically results in either them realizing it or not talking to me anymore.
In fact sometimes they stop talking to me and stop hanging around me when they are doing bad because they know what i am going to say without me saying a word.


anyway i lost yet another friend to the world. i pray that they come back to the Lord! He stands with open arms always waiting for His children to come back home!


I pray that we continue following after the things of the Lord and stop going back to the things of this world!

I pray that everyone who has left their first love (including me at times) would come back to the Lord! He is waiting with open arms for His prodigal child to return!!!








on a side note! i learned how to knit yesterday totally exciting!! thank you AMY!!


3 comments:

Brittany Anne said...

You will teach me how to knit one day soon... I have all the stuff, just no idea how... shame.

Refugee JR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rambling Robot said...

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend to the world. I feel your pain, i recently lost my best friend to the world. It was painful... but i'm over it already. Life is too short to be worried about what could have been, i'm learning to run with endurance. :)